Friday, November 25, 2011

시금치 나물 Shigeumchi namul (Cooked spinach salad)~^^



Namul can be translated as a salad.
There are two categories in namul; cooked and fresh~
In korea, we usually cook spinach~
Korean namul dishes are very healthy, very little amount of oil in it~^^
Try this~^^


1 bunch spinach

1 tablespoon sesame oil
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 teaspoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon sesame seeds

salt for blanching


Trim the root part of the spinach, and wash.
Blanch with a little bit of salt, wash, drain, and squeeze well.
Cut to a desirable length if you want.^^
Mix all seasoning, add spinach, mix well.




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi~ my name is Jungah living in Korea~ Love to cook and take pictures~ Enjoy your time here~*^^* I had this site www.koreankitchen.com, and I'm closing up now~~ and moving the recipe to my blog.