Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A cup of ginger tea~




It's good to have a homemade tea~
Specially it's getting cold, and I feel like I'm catching a cold...
Have some hot water and get some ginger tea out~
Just one sip and I'm already feeling good...^^ 

The fall is a very good season to make a ginger tea~
Newly harvested ginger is not too spicy so you don't have to wait for several weeks to drink~*^^*






Ginger tea

1 Lb ginger
1 Lb sugar

Peel, wash and drain ginger.
Get rid of water with paper towel.
Julienne thinly.
Add sugar, mix well and leave for 2-3 hours.
Mix again so there's no sugar sitting on the bottom.
Put in a air tight container and store in a refrigerator.
You can drink after 2-3 days.



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi~ my name is Jungah living in Korea~ Love to cook and take pictures~ Enjoy your time here~*^^* I had this site www.koreankitchen.com, and I'm closing up now~~ and moving the recipe to my blog.