Thursday, September 15, 2011

세가지 경단 Three kinds of rice cake balls~^^



We call these tiny ball of rice cake "Gyungdan", traditional Korean dessert.
They are made with rice and rolled into a various powders.

How to make them?
Have some sweet rice four, mix with boiling water.
Yes~! boiling hot water for sweet rice four.
Make a small ball and boil until they float.
Drain and roll into the powder of you choice~
I love ones covered with powdered pound cake.

Traditional powder is (baked) soybean flour, sesame powder, black sesame powder, red bean paste, chestnut paste etc...




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi~ my name is Jungah living in Korea~ Love to cook and take pictures~ Enjoy your time here~*^^* I had this site www.koreankitchen.com, and I'm closing up now~~ and moving the recipe to my blog.