Saturday, May 19, 2012

호박나물 Ho bak na mul (Zucchini salad) -2 Minutes microwave version




1/4 zucchini
1 teaspoon water
1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
1/4 teaspoon sugar
1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon sesame sedds for garnish

Slice zucchini 1/4 inch thick.
Mix other ingredients, pour over the vegetable and stir.
Put in a micwave for 1 minute and 20 seconds.
Stir, put back into the microwave and cook for another 20 seconds.
Garnish with ground sesame seeds.

* The time can be changed according to the power of your microwave.





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi~ my name is Jungah living in Korea~ Love to cook and take pictures~ Enjoy your time here~*^^* I had this site www.koreankitchen.com, and I'm closing up now~~ and moving the recipe to my blog.