Saturday, October 8, 2011

Home-made sausages~^^



I always wanted to try make sausages~^^
Turned out that it wasn't that difficult~

You need to decide what kind of meat are you gonna use,
what casing (artificial? or natural?)
what spice (I used sage and nutmeg)....etc...

You need about 10% fat from the weight of the meat.
I used pork butt and chicken breast + some fat from pork.

I got hog casing from a shop which is salted casing.
Wash, drain and use.
The boiling time for hog casing is around  25-30 minutes at 75C (167F)

mix - stuff - boil - done^^

Grill and enjoy~^^




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi~ my name is Jungah living in Korea~ Love to cook and take pictures~ Enjoy your time here~*^^* I had this site www.koreankitchen.com, and I'm closing up now~~ and moving the recipe to my blog.