Tuesday, October 4, 2011

굴무침 Gulmuchim (Spicy oyster salad)~^^



The oyster season is coming~
Love fried oysters, pan-fried oysters, oyster rice, etc....
But one of my favorites is this a bit spicy salad with fresh oyster~^^
Very refreshing~^o^

2 cups cleaned oyster, well draind
1/4 carrot, julienned
1/6 english cucumber, julienned
1 green onion, thinly sliced
choice of your greens(optional)*

seasoning:
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon rice vinegar
1-2 teaspoon gochugaru(Korean chili powder)
1 teaspoon sesame seed oil
2 teaspoons sesame seeds

* I used shinseoncho(Angelica utilis Makino), the leafy green on the bottom of left corner.
Shinseoncho is one of the bitter greens.
You can substitute with any green veges of you choice.

Mix up seasoning ingredients.
Put vegetables in a bowl.
Add seasoning and mix.
Add oyster before you serve and toss lightly.





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi~ my name is Jungah living in Korea~ Love to cook and take pictures~ Enjoy your time here~*^^* I had this site www.koreankitchen.com, and I'm closing up now~~ and moving the recipe to my blog.