Saturday, September 17, 2011

Delicious braised pork and cabbage wrap from a friend~



This wonderful set of food was from a good friend Inhee who lived across the street.
We were packing to move and so tired to cook anything.
She knocked our door and left this beautiful "Bossam", braised pork and salted nappa cabbage wrap.
It was just scrumptious; tender pork and perfect combination of spicy radish salad with cabbage wrap, bean paste sauce and salted shrimp sauce.





Plus the zucchini pancake with shrimp~
Perfect~^___^
Many many thanks to Inhee~*^^*


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi~ my name is Jungah living in Korea~ Love to cook and take pictures~ Enjoy your time here~*^^* I had this site www.koreankitchen.com, and I'm closing up now~~ and moving the recipe to my blog.