Friday, June 10, 2011

Artichoke salad~^^



Love artichoke~^^

One sad thing is that I can't find in Korea~
For last several years, I found one or two which was imported.
They were not fresh and expensive.
I paid around 9,000 won (about 8 $) for medium size one.

This year~^___^
I've heard that there's a farm that growing artichoke in Korea~
I ordered a box, and here they are~~
I expected bigger ones~ but some small one is better that nothing~



Some medium size ones and some small ones~




Boil, open and remove the hairy inside~





Sprinkle some tomatoes, croutons, and some minced garlic~
I used pickled garlic chives instead of garlic~^^
Yum~*^^*





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi~ my name is Jungah living in Korea~ Love to cook and take pictures~ Enjoy your time here~*^^* I had this site www.koreankitchen.com, and I'm closing up now~~ and moving the recipe to my blog.